Women’s Golf and Travel Visors – Scrunch Visors for Ladies
ScrunchVisors – Retail $16.00. Now 30% off at just $11.20 each
Flat rate shipping just $2.95. Call us at 800-569-9327 to place your order if you want priority shipping
Scrunch Visor’s are women’s golf and tennis visors that are washable and super soft with no head ache! Great for Travel!
About Women’s Golf and Travel Scrunch Visors
- Unique packable design – tie it or roll it up and stuff it in your golf bag! Only 1 oz. for traveling
- Luxurious fabric covers the pliable, resilient brim. The mid-size brim is 3-3/4″ deep and 18″ around the outside of the brim
- Fabric covered 3/4″ cushioned, perspiration wicking band wicks away sweat on the golf course!
- Velcro closure custom fits every head
- Roll it up or wrap it to fit in compact spaces!
- Soft and supple – ultimate comfort for a day of golfing with no headache!
- Weighs less than 1 oz.
- Won’t pinch or bind – it even comfortably turns on your head to shade the side of your face!
- Stylish and preserves your hair style. Keeps your hair away from your face. Stays on, even in the strongest wind!
- Stuffable and machine washable – always ready for a new round of golf!
- Resort quality. Packs flat in a suitcase for travel
- Rolls to fit in the palm of your hand
- Made in Colorado from materials sourced in the USA
“What seduced us: Ultralight, supersoft foam brim compresses to fit into very small spaces yet springs back to shape.” Prevention Magazine
“Scrunchable Sun Visors – Stuffs into small spaces and pulls out wrinkle free. Machine washable.” Golf For Women Magazine
“Squeezably soft – Scrunch Visor, with a Velcro fastener, fits in a pocket and has a soft foam bill that can flip up.” Los Angeles Times
“Incredibly strong, ultra-lightweight visor that’s super soft and comfortable, stays on in the strongest winds and floats.” Windsurfing Magazine
“The midsize bill provides full SPF protection yet stuffs into even the smallest tennis bag, pocket or pouch.” Tennis Industry
“Scrunch Visors are women’s golf visors and have a soft scrunchable bill that stuffs into the smallest bag or pack.” Golf Product News